Sunday, February 17, 2008

My First Post!

Today at church we studied Matthew 7:15-16~~

"Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles?"

I think this means that people can present themselves as someone who they really are not. By dressing as sheep they try to make people think they are sent by God but really they are going against Him and are like wolves who want to attack us. So we need to watch out for people who say they are representing God but they are really not. If we try to take what they are offering we can get hurt because they are not speaking the Truth of God. We need to be sure we are filling ourselves with the good fruit of God's word

~~~Cece's opinion

4 comments:

Growing In Grace Magazine said...

Thank you for linking to Growing in Grace girls!

Angela Baylis said...

I am not sure how I found your blog. I was on your mom's and got there from some other one. Anyway, I think it is so cool that you sisters have your own blog. I think you will be able to touch many people and share what you are learning with us. I LOVE your first post. Please, keep writing! Great job!

Love,
Mrs. Baylis

p.s. If I was your mom I know I would be so proud of you both!

Olivia :) said...

You're right we do have to be careful of others. I can't wait to see your other posts!! So nice to meet you.

See you later,
Liv

Come visit me at http://www.liv-laf-luv-liviloo.blogspot.com/ anytime! (and at Growing in Grace)

Kelley said...

Hi Sweet Girls,
I am just popping in to show Reagan how the comments work. You need to write another post soon! I love you!

Mom