Thursday, April 24, 2008

Des Moines Is Canceled


Well as I was getting ready to get out of school early last Friday my dad and I got a call from a girl on my soccer team. She told us that the tournament had been canceled. I was suppose to go to Des Moines for a soccer tournament but the fields were too wet and muddy. I guess it was Gods way of saying that he wanted my mom to stay home to type up her things on her blog and for us to go to church. I was glad that it was canceled because then we were able to go to church. I was also unhappy because I love soccer so much and I was looking forward to go to Des Moines because that would have been my first time to play there.


Although I was bored to death by myself this weekend I guess God made this tournament canceled because I was going to get hurt or something, and he protected me from the thing that was going to happen to me. I know that I was by myself this whole weekend but, I guess I should be thanking God for saving me. So Long For Now!!



2 comments:

Joyful said...

Cece, I'm sure God did have a reason for your canceled game. Your positive attitude in face of your disappointment is so mature. Often we don't understand why things happen, but we can trust God. I'm glad you were able to go to church and I hope you have fun at your next soccer game. What position do you play?
Have a great week.
Joy (your Mom's Canadian friend!)

Joyful said...

Hi Cece, I'm just stopping by again to congratulate you on your graduation. The pictures on your Mom's blog are great!!! Well done!

Your new blog design is amazing! Your mom is quite talented. Did you and your sister give her some ideas for the new look?

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Joy